Unless otherwise stated, the scientific and technical data contained within this website was reviewed and approved by [Owen D. W. Miller, Ph.D FAusIMM(CP)], who is a “qualified person” under National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects (“NI 43-101”). Further details regarding this data in respect of the Los Chapitos Project, including a discussion of applicable underlying assumptions, parameters and methods, can be found in the most recent NI 43-101 technical report for the Los Chapitos Project filed on Camino’s sedar profile at www.sedar.com.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This website contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, concerning the business, operations and financial performance and condition of Camino Corp. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the estimation of commodity prices, mineral resources, the realization of mineral resource estimates, capital expenditures, costs and timing of the exploration of new deposits, the success of exploration activities, permitting time lines, currency exchange rate fluctuations, requirements for additional capital, government regulation of mining activities, environmental risks, unanticipated reclamation expenses, title disputes or claims and limitations on insurance coverage. Generally, these forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “occur” or “be achieved” or the negative connotations thereof. All such forward-looking statements are based on the opinions and estimates of the relevant management as of the date such statements are made and are subject to important risk factors and uncertainties, many of which are beyond Camino’s ability to control or predict.
Forward-looking statements are necessarily based on estimates and assumptions that are inherently subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of Camino to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements, including but not limited to: risks and uncertainties relating to, among other things, changes in commodity prices, currency fluctuation, financing, unanticipated resource grades, infrastructure, results of exploration activities, cost overruns, availability of materials and equipment, timeliness of government approvals, taxation, political risk and related economic risk and unanticipated environmental impact on operations as well as other risks described under “Risks and Uncertainties” in Camino’s most recently filed MD&A available under Camino’s profile at www.sedar.com.
Although Camino has attempted to identify important factors that would cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking statements, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated, or intended. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. All of the forward-looking statements contained in this document are qualified by these cautionary statements. Readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are provided for the purpose of providing information about management’s current expectations and plans and allowing investors and other to get a better understanding of Camino’s operating environment. Camino expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements whether as a result of new information, events or otherwise, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
Disclosure of Mineral Reserves and Mineral Resources
Information concerning the properties and operations of Camino has been prepared in accordance with Canadian standards under applicable Canadian securities laws, NI 43-101 of the Canadian Securities Administrators requires that each category of mineral reserves and mineral resources be reported separately. You should refer to the continuous disclosure documents filed by Camino available at www.sedar.com, for additional information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Camino Corp. has provided links from this web site to several other web sites which are arms-length to the Company. The viewer should be aware that in linking to these outside web sites, he or she is leaving the Camino Corp. web site and that the Company is not responsible for the content of any other site.
Information That We Collect
- “Google Analytics” cookies (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyze traffic on the website. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to this website and to see how visitors move around the site (in particular, what pages of the website are being visited). This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Display and preference settings cookies are placed on your computer for user optimization. For example, if you changed the size of the text on our website when you last visited, a cookie will remember that so that you don’t need to do it again.
- “Session cookies” are placed on your computer to identify and maintain a browsing session, and to remember whether you have rejected cookies through your browser settings.
- Cookies that track whether a social networking option has been used to forward material from the Site are also placed on your computer so that we know which social networking tools have been used.
These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how the website is used, and seek to enhance the accessibility of the website. If you do not want to accept cookies from our Site, you may configure your web browser so that it does not accept cookies; however, certain functions available on the website may be lost. These cookies do not collect or track any Personal Information.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We will use your Personal Information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use such Personal Information to offer additional information to you about us, our projects, to customize the types of information and promotional materials you receive from us, evaluate how our Site is being used and the audience our Site is reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Site to better serve the needs of our subscribers.
- Sharing Information with Other Companies. We will not share your Personal Information with affiliates or third parties.
- Email Addresses. We will use your email addresses to send you news releases. If you submit an inquiry via email about your subscription, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
- Promotional Materials. We may send you information which we believe to be relevant to your interests. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
We will reveal your personal information without your prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to us or to others who could be harmed by your activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We reserve the right to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- You have the right to information about what personal data we process, how and on what basis as set out in this policy.
- You have the right to access your own personal data to understand whether we hold information about you and, if so, for us to give you certain details about that information and/or the information itself. This is commonly known as a subject access request, which you may request by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
- You can correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. To do so contact us through email@example.com.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data where we were not entitled under the law to process it or it is no longer necessary to process it for the purpose it was collected.
- While you are requesting that your personal data is corrected or erased or are contesting the lawfulness of our processing, you can request for its use to be restricted while we comply with your request.
- You have the right to object to data processing where we are relying on a legitimate interest to do so and you think that your rights and interests outweigh our own and you wish us to stop.
- You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data and to transfer your personal data to another data controller. We will not charge for this and will in most cases aim to do this within one month. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
- You have the right to be notified of a data security breach concerning your personal data.
Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Should a breach of personal data occur (whether in respect of you or someone else) then we will take notes and keep evidence of that breach. If the breach is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals then we will also notify the Information Commissioner’s Office.